A Frisky Business

"S is going out with another friend." My friend K told me over the phone one night.

"OMG! Are you serious?" I surprisingly asked him out of the blue.

"Yes." He replied.

"So that's why when I asked A how they were he just told me they stopped all forms of communication. Interesting."


"I can't believe S! From A to another friend of yours." I was bewildered by K's opening statement.


"Well G, you know how it is, he'll pass through most of my friends before we leave him in the wild - for others to hunt."


We hysterically laughed over the phone.


"And what about you, G? You can't seem all baffled by this. Weren't you part of this once?"


And then he suddenly caught me off guard.


I wasn't able to say anything to him for a few seconds.


Contemplating.


Recollecting.


Confirming.


"Why yes K, I was part of this grand business!" I laughed from my memoirs of last year's unexpected trysts.


"So don't OMG, OMG me when in fact, you started it before S." K laughed wildly over the phone.


And so from C to M to F to A, all of K's friends, I have been part of a conniving brotherhood. The one where they caught me at my most vulnerable wanting-others-to-touch-me moment.


But those, those were never bad things at all.

Comments

  1. I would hate to be part of that kind of complication.
    .
    .
    Ohh wait, I've been there! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. Are you trying to justify the path that you took? Oh well. I can see myself in this situation two-three years from now. LOLz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nako nako, kayo talagang dalawa ni K. You really know how to deal and mess boys if you want.

    Haha. But this is interesting. Very interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haven't been here for ages! how are you G? :D

    that's some, err complicated situation. at least you didn't deny. not a proud moment i guess. pero, admitting it is courageous enough.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts