Puppetry

"Kiss me." He commanded in my ears along the staircase of O just as we were about to leave.


"Kiss me before he sees us." His voice became firmer, more in control.


And so I kissed him just like any other boy in the club kisses - with tongue.


"Delicious." He smiled and licked the right-most crevice of his lips.


Our friend appeared walking from the comfort room, he looked tired, we all were.


He let go of my shirt he pulled earlier to his body.


We smirked and traded quick glances, the three of us sent down to get a cab.


"Let's drink at my place." Our friend told us while waiting for a cab.


"I can't, I have to go home." I told him outright.


"No."


"But..."


"No."


"You know how he is when he is drunk." He told me with a surrendered look on his face


"Fine." I nodded and muttered.


We arrived in our friend's unit in heat.


"Kiss me." His command turned me on, really turned me on.


So I kissed him again, torridly, with more vigor, with more passion.


He removed my shirt and threw it somewhere. He then took his and out it flew also.


This time I placed myself on top of him and he need not ask again, I kissed him. French-kissed him. His lips were warm and moist, tongue so full of energy. He turned around and went on top of me.


He took off the belt of his pants.


"Wait! What are you doing?" Of course I know where this was going. Yet he went mute and proceeded to unbuckle his belt, he stripped off his pants. He was now wearing only his briefs and he now glued his eyes to my pants.


Gulp.


I was a little horrified. I didn't expect it to go all the way, after all, a boy must preserve his body sometimes - maybe this was not the moment for that.


He opened my button, unzipped my fly, and literally forced the pants out of my legs. He now searched for my crotch.


He grabbed me by my hips and pulled my briefs down and started to go down...


"F***." I was biting my lips while he was in between my legs. He looked at me and smiled again. I looked at him, closed my eyes, and bit my lips. It was that great.


He then took off his briefs.


"S*** me." He was that person again, forceful, in power, manipulative.


I looked at him and saw his face. It was demanding, no, ordering me to do it.


I grabbed him by the back and laid him down on bed and there I started a feast for one.


He was moaning violently, his body undulating with the rise and fall of my mouth, his head moving from side to side. After a few minutes, he held my right hand and lead me towards the bed. He was making me bend.


"Hey, I can't. I really can't." I protested looking at him with eyes of pity.


He simply shrugged it off his shoulder.










Part 1

Comments

  1. i like the authority, the aggressiveness. i'd definitely be turned on by that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd like to meet a guy who can turn me on when he takes control. so far, though, those who tried only left me feeling used.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts