The Set-up

"I'll tell you something." I told my friend over the phone while I was in Dapitan.


"Go."


"I am..." I paused.


"What?"


"I am meeting a person from Grindr for the first time."


And I let out a laugh.


"Tsk, tsk, G. Does your boyfriend know?"


"No."


"Why not?"


"Well...I don't think he needs to, after all, we will just meet, it's not as if we'll hook-up."


"But your boyfriend deserves to know."


At the back of my mind I felt he was right.


"Well, G?" He asked me after a few seconds.


"I will, when the time is right."


"Why don't you just tell him to be open?" He quickly added.


"Now is the best time, no, make that a few minutes after you've met the guy!"


We both laughed.


Ah, how many times have I pondered to have an open relationship. A most suiting set-up for those who want other options.


How many times have I asked myself this question, if it is really for me, if it is really for us.


But he made it clear - he wants exclusivity.


But I want it...somehow.








Part 1

Comments

  1. wait, you just went to dapitan to meet someone? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh well, different strokes for different folks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew you prefer open relationships.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some really just have it all, no?
    .
    .
    Take care on that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Igiling mo pa G

    whatever floats your boat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts