Concluding The Drama

You see D, even I got tired of my own drama.


And coming from such a drama king like me which I truly must confess, is as much overrated a person can get.


We cannot be friends, never be, and that is just something you and I and all the people who know us two should know.


You are a great person, an excellent friend but that's it - to them.


The times we have shared those were wonderful, the best I had and I know I can never replace them with anyone but you.


But you have to understand that avoiding you is the only rational move I can do. That the reason I chose to close my door on you is not because I hate you. Maybe at first but not now.


I remembered last time you asked if we are okay, I told you we will never be okay. Nearly a couple of years later that answer is still much of a fact.


I don't want us to be friends because I know myself, I am a stubborn, bull-headed, little brat, I will fall for you and that would not be fair. 


That is why I have asked the greatest favor I have asked from you and that is between you and me only.


I honestly hope you will keep your promise, D.


Because you know who you are in my life - my hang-up.

Comments

  1. Most people don't understand the mechanisms of this very simple set-up. Frienship is an overly-used excuse to fix things that cannot be mended whole. It's not even magic damn it.

    Spot on, G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the honesty of this post...why nga naman stay when u know u would fall for him all over again...ganyan din ako minsan :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the friend remains a friend and the beloved is reduced to a hang-up.

    It's a good thing that you don't fault him for trying to fix the friendship. Some people don't realize that losing a friend can sometimes hurt more than losing a lover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Jon - I completely agree. Becoming friends would even complicate an already pretty awkward set-up. Move-on.

    *Mac Callister - thank you. I am pretty sure he's reading or may have read this post already but who cares? Kidding. This is just one of those very emotional posts to halt everything.

    *Nishiboy - actually Nishiboy, he was never a friend to begin with. He was more of an acquaintance. I don't blame him for the things that happened, it was all because I couldn't get over and that's that. Hopefully this will be the last of this emo sh*t saga.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts