Shifting Wind

It was a rainy Sunday afternoon. The sun had been hidden since yesterday morning. The chirping birds outside try their very best to take shelter from nearby roofs or trees with enormous branches and leaves. The majority of the sound is produced by the fall of rain on the now mud-ridden street of ours.


Quiet times like these remind me so much of my very first entry here. It was the initial question that I thought of that time, a rumination which I couldn't quite fathom. I didn't have an answer to that nor have I fully understood it now but something about that made me write it here - a post into a journal, my online diary.


And with a click-clack sound of the keys on the netbook, I still am going back and forth, deleting and adding texts to this current entry of mine. Not that I have a lot to say anyway.


Do you back read often?


I do and it amuses, perplexes me how I could have written most of them. The mind really does work in such complexity.


Some funny, some fictitious, some sorrowful, some grief, some perky, some jovial, some complaints, some worries and anxieties, some disappointments, some contentment, some full of life, some hurting, some memories and trivialities, most often overly dramatic.


And with these journeys (or fictional narratives)  of which I began to write down on the internet corresponds to what I was feeling strongly at that time, what I was thinking incessantly at that time.


Through these few remaining semi-irrelevant pondering sentences which seem endless because of the euphoric birthday bash last night meaning lack of rest and sleep, a gloomy weather with binge episodes, a recent sober state, and a mind that becomes ambivalent every minute including now, I must say I really have gone quite a long way. And will still be running more, for life is just a cycle. A period becomes an ellipse.


And seasons might end but a character's life still pursues challenges lying ahead.


A rollercoaster ride with a hint of whirlwind.


Thank you for taking the time and oh yeah, congratulations to my 300th post! 

Comments

  1. and 300 posts is no mean feat ;)

    congrats, and may more writings flow out of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year to you, kuya G. :)

    I look forward to more roller coaster rides with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always look back on the past with as much pleasure as i look forward to the future, love reading my old posts, grins.

    congratulations to your 300th. Toast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats G!
    nice new template, it makes reading your entries easier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes I feel how amazing it is that we were able to capture these moments of our lives.

    And how we have changed as the seasons =)

    Kane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts