The Murse

Have you ever heard of it? Murse?


Actually I couldn't help but make a guffaw when I heard it being said by someone.


Okay, so I was totally being superficial and ridiculous but you gotta admit, a Murse?


Is actually short for a Man Purse.


And I'm sure most of us have one, or two, or maybe more. ;)


What's inside mine? Well...


1) A Nivea "Whitening" Facial Wash - ah yes, expect Nivea to churn out products that has a whitening sign on their beauty products. I tell you I have been using this for quite some time and it never made my skin lighter. Or maybe my skin is just too thick to be whitened?


2) A Nivea "Whitening" 10-in-1 Facial Scrub - oh shut up,it's as if I really expect this one to actually whiten my face. I was more interested in the 10-in-1 shindig. Besides, if I really wanted to get whiter then I would have done it years ago.


Paging Maxi Peel babies.


3) A cheapo toothbrush - literally, I think you could actually get this free from a toothpaste brand and I even forgot the brand! Well, you wouldn't want your mouth to smell fishy when there's a party and the after party to attend to. Hehehe.


4) A small tube of Colgate's Sensitive Teeth Toothpaste - given by our family dentist weeks ago when I had a very, very, very postponed check-up on my teeth and retainers condition. Did I mention it was postponed for so long?


5) A small tube of Kiehl's Lip Balm - given to me by my ex (who wasn't ex that time). I've kept it, used it several times but still has a lot more. It's a man's best friend for chapped lips. I swear.


6) A Christian Dior Eyeglasses case - yeah, I bring this as well because I place my eyeglasses here rather than let it accidentally be scratched or be dropped to the floor by my clumsiness.


And last but not least,


7) A large KY jelly lubricant - for those spontaneous moments. And no, it hasn't been used before. Well, once, and it's not even what you're thinking.


Of course the best use of this is to place it on your partner or date's area for um, sensational purposes in public places.


Wahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Comments

  1. First time I've heard the term Murse. So that's what it's called. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEY for Kiehl's! I have lip balm #1 - mint! its too shiny though, that's why it needs to be applied way before leaving the house... ayoko yung facial fuel nila, wala kasi sa tube... hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. inexpect ko na ung last item. na-mention mo na sya sa previous entry mo. hihihi :P

    wag ka na magpa-whiten, you look good sa iyong kutis :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So talagang dapat may man purse? Hahahaha nag lande x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ehehe it's just me, but i won't be caught dead wearing a murse ahahha di babagay sa akin sobra LOL :P

    why not post a pic with u and that murse para makita namin, HOW U WERK IT! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. ang alam kong tawag jan eh kikoy kit. or kokey kit kung di mo feel yung may-ari.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have one yet. Is it a requirement of being like us? Just bluffing Guy. :)

    Put some condoms on your Murse as suggested by Tristan for safe sex. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts