Six Years

Six years.

For six years there was no trace of you.

I wished for it that way. You wished for it too.

There was one time, not so long ago, I wanted to see you badly. Not because I wanted to get back. I just wanted to see you again, how you have been doing with life and wished we could talk, or even chat for a while.

I told myself it would be okay to ask your boyfriend. No hard feelings. What is in the past, stays in the past.

Or do they really?

Your boyfriend could not, would not, wish not to give me your number. He told me how you would react and I scoffed at the idea. Surely, our lives had moved on its separate ways.

I was furious! I never wished to come back into your life nor ruin the lives of you two. That was and will never be my intention. I am happy the way things are.

And now your boyfriend and I reconnected for what seems forever and then he gave you my number.

Six years. There was nothing left to say after that.

But then here we are crossing paths again.




Part 1

Comments

  1. Oh... Parang gusto kong patugtugin ang somewhere down the road ngayon. peace. :D

    Hmm, sana it will work out this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are children of seasons, G. And I think this time, it's your season to forgive.

    We are bound by memories, but we are bound by choice too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. Aabangan ko ang susunod na mga posts. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. hhhmmm... ewan.

    ayoko naman magbigay ng unsolicited advice baka sabihin mo......

    basa na lang ako sa mga susunod na mangyayari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ayyy G! may kilig. Love is lovelier the second so and so and so

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts