Rouse The House!

I can still remember the first music I have really listened and appreciated to. It was by Wannabe from the Spice Girls. It was full of beat, you can dance to it if you want to, and overall, the melody and lyrics are quite good.

Fast forward to a decade after and my taste of music had changed somehow. Well, of course I still listen to pop and RnB and alternative music, but there is just something about trance and house music that either makes you chill or makes you want to dance.

Here's a list of my most favorite house songs.

1. It's You, It's Me by Kaskade.
No, this is not that oldie group. This song is really good, like if you just want to relax. It's a little upbeat but not to the point of danceable, maybe a head bop or a foot tap motion.

2. Flying Away by Moony.
Moony is by far one of my most favorite artist in this genre: Dove, Acrobats, This Is Your Life, and I Don't Know Why. These are all the songs from her that I love to hear over and over again.

3. Love Generation by Bob Sinclair.
Yeah! This song is great! It's so funky and you can literally just dance or just bop your head to this one. The song is a little long but what the heck, a small price to pay to hear it, right?

4. Kingdom Of Pretty by Bonnie Bailey.
Not too much hype as Ever After but you know, it's an okay song. Something you could just chill out to.

5. Just Breathe by Telepopmusik.
Hands down, this song is one of the most highly-recommended songs I can recommend to anyone. The perfect timing of the lyrics couple that up with the instruments, Bam! It's the bomb!

Oh, and if you're wondering who else to download try Armin van Buuren, DJ Tiesto, David Guetta, and all Hed Kandi music you can.

They say music makes the world go round, I say not if you can't dance on them.

Comments

  1. imma try listening to these songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kuya Pawpaw, the ones you mentioned above are House. If your really want trance, I mean pure trance, you might want to listen to Dash Berlin. =)

    Or if you want a contemporary of Bonnie Bailey, try ATB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was C's background music in his Tumblr --- "Just Breathe by Telepopmusik"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Armin is trance, Guetta is house, Dash Berlin is again trance, Tiesto is progressive house which I guess is bordering to trance. I think what sets them apart is that house is more melodious, easier to listen to.
    My current favorite is Avicii (Fade into Darkness FTW, ok Seek Bromance is good too) and then of course Alesso. The Swedes are king when it comes to dance music and electronica.
    Now, what should we do with dubstep and skrillex?

    ReplyDelete
  5. dont forget avicii.. magaling naman mag remix si Dj Armada of bed manila and jump smokers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @^travis - try listening to them, it's a great way to explore more genres of music.

    @Mugen - thanks for the info. Will keep that in mind. :)

    @Nate - coolness. I didn't know C likes to listen to those. I am glad.

    @Vince - I appreciate your input. See you soon, drunkard. Nyahahaha!

    @bien - Avicii is a new name for me. I know I might have heard of him somewhere. And because of the ones you mentioned, I shall download them with much gusto. Hello Frostwire!

    Bwahahahaha!

    @shenanigans - I have heard his mixes and with Brian Cua's too, after all, I was bred in Malate. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's why you're my soul brotha. hehe listing first It's You, It's Me by Kaskade! nice! that's my summer/chill song. hehe

    and i need suggestions for my playlist para sa pagtakbo. pretty please :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @my-so-called-Quest - haha! I don't have new songs in my playlist!

    ReplyDelete
  9. eto pala ang house - vibe-ish... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. isama mo na diyan si Alexis Jordan yung happiness niya. house na feel good music nakaka-gv siya :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts