Roy

Four years.

For four years I have been busting inside the gym and pumping my heart out and it seems like an eternity already.

So for a year more, I am giving myself time to achieve the body that I want to.

And then if still the goal cannot be achieved...

Steroids.

Yeah, I'm willing to try, after all life is all about risks.


Because honestly, it is very, very tiring.



P.S. I'm also going to have my left ear pierced by the end of this month. Changes, changes, what will we do without them?

Comments

  1. try hydroxicut it works daw sabi ng mga kilala kong nag gi-gym. its not steroids pero it helps sa paggain ng energy at pangpa-pawis. be careful lang wag palagi baka ma-damage ang liver mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same feeling when I work out! Even though I have tried for AGES to get to my perfect body, it just never seems to work.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was advised to take whey protein. Anyway, I'm still a newbie and I am already frustrated especially with my chest and my f*cking tummy. Steroids sound scary, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. steroids can kill you and its very harmful to your health this also applies to hydroxcut thats why that drug was banned from the US. It takes years to achieve a muscular body.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooooh... nips pic. hehe.

    keri mo yan sa gym! huwag ng steriods. delikado. alam mo dapat yan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. have you tried getting a personal trainer? i know theyre expensive but they can do a lot for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts