Of Silence

Nine months.

This is how it feels to be committed for that long.

Perhaps that is why I cannot tell my own stories. Perhaps.

Maybe that is the reason I can only tell of other people's lives. Maybe.

It is not that I have nothing to share but you see I have changed perspectives. It is not a bad thing at all but it is not of too much interest.

Ah, I can still remember. Those were the carefree days. My days with men.

I just giggled at the thoughts of the past.

Life has been quite monotonous. Not a bad thing at all.

But of course I still somehow miss those days.

Club boys will be club boys, as some say.

Why am I telling you this? This should be left in the mind, a personal issue left in the conscious part of thoughts.

Because I know I will look back on this post.

That somehow I told people other people's stories because I can't tell mine.

Perhaps the excitement dwindled?

Or perhaps maturity finally settled?

"But irony deepens a person, helps them mature" - Oshima, Kafka On The Shore by Haruki Murakami

Comments

  1. maturity finally settled?

    - how do you define maturity?

    you're reading kafka on the shore pala.. was it good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @shenanigans - maturity can be explained in various ways. For me, it is more of less impulses, emotional or physical.

    If you like a subtle fiction-fantasy genre on a novel then you will love this.

    @Kane - I am, there's just a part of me that wants to go back sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maturity - so its like responding to a certain situations appropriately?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts