The Set-up

"Text me when you're near." The boy from Grindr texted me.


"I will, just give me a few more minutes. I just need to bookbind something." I quickly replied.


"So, McDonald's Dapitan then?"


"Yeah, it's nearer my dorm than Chowking or Jollibee."


"Okay, will keep you posted once I am finished here."


So there I was, waiting for my paperworks to be bookbinded and then meeting some random stranger just like my G4M days.


Honestly I felt nervous for multiple of reasons.


What if he finds me fat?


What if he thinks I'm effeminate?


What if I am just too short for him?


A myriad of insecurities suddenly rose concealed from the deepest crevice of my mind.


I suddenly snapped from my worries and told myself: "We'll just meet. No biggie."


After I have thanked the man in the shop I went on my way towards McDonald's - the meeting place.


"Hey, I will be there in about 5 minutes." I texted him while brisk walking past students.


Finally I arrived outside the venue, more than my sweat around my forehead, my anxious state.


I decided to go inside since there's free wi-fi plus I wasn't able to eat lunch.


"Caramel sundae please."


I got my order in just a few seconds and sat a few feet away from the entrance. I wanted him to see me instantly.


"Are you eating sundae?" He suddenly texted out of nowhere.


"Yeah, sorry, I wasn't able to eat lunch so I am really, really hungry."


"Don't you wanna come in first?" I added.


"No, I'll just wait for you here outside."


"Okay."


The caramel sundae was finished in an instant and before I grabbed my backpack, I let out a big sigh.


"Hi, Rusel right?" I shook his hand.


"Finally nice meeting you G."


"Likewise."


And from my worries during my G4M days, my mind shifted from how different his picture looked like. Really different. Poser.


It was a brief talk and I even forgot what we talked about.


Then he stopped. We were in Piy Margal.


"Heyyy...my dorm is just around the corner. You wanna hang-out?"


His voice was inviting, tempting.


And I was being invited and tempted.


Before I was able to make a reply I felt my phone vibrate - a text message.


"Hey lovey, I am home already. Text me when you get home. Miss you."


I read the message and looked at the guy in front of me.


"No thanks. I still have a lot to do tonight."


And we parted ways less than 10 minutes after meeting the guy from Grindr.


Maybe this open relationship can wait for now.












Part 2

Comments

  1. So, How does it feel G? I mean, the open relationship thingy..

    am a bit curious 'bout it. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. yan din ang tanong ko gaya kay yamyam?! R You enjoying it?! sorry, I cant see the point. enlighten me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think at times (in terms), we don't need a reason: " (they say) reasons exist for those who only cling to them."

    an outcome, a result - weighs more (i think).

    ReplyDelete
  4. What if he wasn't ... a poser? But a really hot goodlooking guy who just wants a fuck and nothing else?

    Would the open relationship have waited? =)

    Kane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts