Boys Night Out

Hey Upper Eastsiders!

So are you ready to send off our favorite girl to a life of screaming kids and mortgages? Before H joins the land of happily ever after, let us show her what life was like during the good old times. Because it will surely be missed.

Ladies and gentlemen, it's the Black and White Party. Come in your most "I'm Single Fuck Me I'm Famous Look" as we celebrate the end of an era. And the dawn of a new one.

XOXO



Black or white? I was pondering what I would wear that Saturday night. It was a bachelorette's party that I will attending in a few hours and I have not decided yet what color to choose from.

Black? Evil, dark, dangerous, yet thrilling.


White? Simple, clean, pure, however, boring.

There I was inside the train going home, wondering what to wear.

I figured I would go with white. Yes, white. A safe choice.


As the clock struck 10, I found myself needing to go black: evil, dark, dangerous, and thrilling, and slimming too.

So black then. I told myself.

With my brushed up hair, leather jacket, and skinny jeans, I head out to The Fort - The Distillery to be exact.


Excited yet intimidated, I inched my way upstairs. I thought they'd be there as midnight was the time of the party... lo and behold, I see no familiar face.

Going down while I inched again from a not-so-familiar crowd, I went out to wait for them. A few moments later the crowd went rolling still. I still saw no recognizable face.

In a matter of 10 to 15 minutes, I finally saw faces that I do recognize.

One by one their group was finally forming. I felt relieved. However, we were still waiting for the two - the party boy and the it girl.

Alas, in a few minutes I finally saw the two alight the cab and now, I can truly say that the party was on.

With his golden locks and bold outfit, Goldilocks would have thrown a fit and be green with envy, and with his sister's perfect figure and hot dress, the two were certainly ready to have fun.

But enough of intros. I'd rather tell you how we had a blast!

True, earlier during the course I heard a straight guy tell his friend how numerous the gay guys were at that time but what the heck, it doesn't really matter. We went there to have some effin' fun and have a blast...









Part 1

Comments

Popular Posts