This Boy, This Little Boy Part 1

I figured I need a breather from my usual posts so I'm posting something totally egocentric and self-centered er, or some facts about me or people I have met.


1. I love reading books. My favorite author is Carlos Ruiz Zafon and my favorite book is The Angel's Game but I was initially interested in Alexandre Dumas' The Count of Monte Cristo but I have read books by Jules Verne, Oscar Wilde, John Steinbeck, Arlene Chai, Bob Ong, Neil Gaiman, Dan Brown, Mitch Aibom, and Alex Sanchez. I still have a lot of catching up to do.


2. I play fighting games a looot. My favorite character is Morrigan Aensland.


3. I am a frugal freak. Since time immemorial I think I have been this way. Even in College I'd bring a packed lunch each and every time ranging from Kamameshi rice to oatmeal. 


4. I have this little habit of being very particular from books to read, to fabrics of clothes and the way I dress for work. It can take me a couple of hours just for me to buy that perfect book or even more in buying the perfect shirt.


5. I always, always wipe the toilet bowl before taking the dump.


6. I stopped counting after boyfriend #7 and I even forgot who boyfriend #7 was!


7. I need to have at least six hours of continuous, uninterrupted and well-rested sleep. Less than that would be disastrous.


8. You NEVER, EVER, EVER wake me up without me telling you beforehand to wake me up. My sleep is more important than your life. Yes.


9. I go to the gym twice a week and cardio once a week.


10. Favorite jogging song - Teenage Dream by Katy Perry.


11. I don't normally ask for someone's mobile number. Only in two instances. A blogger Kane and Mu[g]en know (which will never get out of your mouths I presume) and someone I was not initially smitten to but got me smitten the second time but I think he is either taken or dating exclusively with this guy I kissed before.


12. Yes, I delete Facebook friends. I don't mind, really.


13. I have numerous acquaintances both personal and casual but I only have a handful of persons I can truly call friends.


14. MGG was the first blogger I met and talked with then I came to interact with his other friends and then the circle widened.


15. I actually met Kane about a month or two before I started blogging. During MGG's birthday party.


16. I also met Nimmy's officemate a year before I encountered and read Nimmy and his blog. I didn't even know they were officemates.


17. I have met Engel once. I will not tell you where. But it was very brief. ;)


18. I first met Mu[g]en dancing in BED. That was Mcvie's birthday celebration where I also met Carrie and Tristan Tan. London Boy you know I have met you many times. Hehe.


19. Second time I met Mu[g]en was in Kane's birthday party and I can still remember how I asked for his number through K just so I could thank him for putting up with me despite my drunken state.


20. I also met Yas Jayson there.  The second time I met Yas was at Shangri-la. He was with Victor that time.


21. North Park is what I consider an epitome of fine dining.


22. Aside from reading books I love reading blogs too. I was even caught once in our office reading blogs. Sorry, couldn't resist.


23. I have also met Daredevilry at a party. He was with Jerron too and... ;)


24. Me and Anteros have also met several times when he was having a little conflict. He's a good guy.


25. Someone once asked me if I'm a good su**er and told me he'd pay me. I told him I'd su** him and pay me if he thinks I'm good and if I'm not, well then, it's in the house.


26. I think I keep holding on too much from memories.


27. I have three beanies. I love wearing 'em.


28. I once gave head in an exit in Greenbelt 5. Twice in a Bonifacio High Street comfort room.


29. One of my biggest frustrations in life is to have a six-pack abs. Grrr...


30. I bought a pair of rollerblades back in 2007 and have only used them thrice. Man, I thought it was easy to learn!


31. When I was a child I thought unicorns were true but have never believed in the existence of Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny.


32. I have never been religious nor spiritual that's why I want to learn how to be.


33. I'm still wondering why I get irritated if someone I barely know calls me gay. Hmmm...issue.


34. I pooped in my pants in elementary twice. That was disgusting. Hahahaha!


35. I have a lot of pet peeves from people peeing publicly, people spitting anywhere they want to, people who don't like to hand your fare to the jeepney driver and people who bump you and don't even apologize or excuse themselves.


36. I don't have s** unless both of us takes a bath. Most of the time.


37. I abhor sports. Am I that type of boy?! Okay some occasional swimming might be possible but basketball or other contact sports? Naaaaah...


38. I know I'm selfish.


39. The farthest I have gone to is in Cebu.


40. Two words: Four Some.


Nyahahahahahahaha!

Comments

  1. cool, some bits about your self!:)

    and oh, unicorns made me not outgrew my love for horses, thinking they are real too! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeeee! NKKLK (nakakaloka) ang number 6! NKKRMA (nakakarelate much ako) sa number 33! hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've said this before: books are good in bed. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. 21. North Park is what I consider an epitome of fine dining.

    I totally agree...

    Want to dine with me?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. 23. I have also met Daredevilry at a party. He was with Jerron too and... ;)

    I want to find out what that and... is. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're very nice at Kane's party. In fact you saved me from being taken home by someone there. Hahaha!

    Now you know the reason why I fondly call you Kuya Pawpaw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was going to comment something interesting about Zafon but then I got to the middle of your list and I forgot what it was I wanted to say.

    Hay G nakakalinlang ang looks mo, yun lang! =P

    ReplyDelete
  8. im here in Pinas for 5 days lng :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. *nOx - you like to use her in games too??? COOL!

    *jayps - true. Who would have thought they're actually mythical only?

    *Nimmy - WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    *Spiral Prince - anywhere actually. Hehe.

    *Mr. Chan - aren't you in sg right now???And oh yeah,pay day is still awaiting...apologies.

    *daredevilry - well you know that boys don't tell that much. ;)

    *Mu[g]en - thank you too but you had to leave sooner and...well...I wasn't saved. :)

    *drew - what do you want to say about Zafon? :)

    Drew, you know what they say, looks can be very, very deceiving.

    Hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop me G before I say anything else.

    Kane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear, dear K...there are some things a boy shouldn't say nor breathe to another.

    ;)

    We'll keep it as our dirty little secret...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts