Unequal

"I love you." He whispered in my ear - softly.


His words drifted across the space between his lips and my ear. It was striking.


I smiled most affectionately while visioning his face. My lips parted and my mouth giving out air.



"I'm sorry." I told him the truth. I am not in love with him yet. 


"That's okay, G. I will wait for your answer any time." He smiled faintly while trying to reach for my body lying on the bed.


He hugged me. I hugged him back. 


It felt good but not great.



It was a moment but not the moment.


I kissed his lips, it was still warm and moist. He fought back with aggression and passion.


"I love you." He said it again with more emphasis than the last.


I smiled.


My answer unchanged.


Better be called insensitive than saying something I do not feel.

Comments

  1. awwwwwwwwwww. pakipot! chos!

    gow G! gow! gow! gow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ganyan talaga no? pag walang spark...usually...wala talaga, kahit ibahin man ang istilo ng panunuyo sa'yo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sad naman sa part nung guy :(

    better tell him that u dont unless you see a little hope that your answee will be changed in time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. there's nothing wrong when you're being honest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Nimmy - hehehe. We'll see, we'll see. Is Kota Kinabalu the new honeymoon venue?! ;)

    *Spiral Prince - hey! It's so nice of you to drop by! You know, in my experience of dating, I have learned that sometimes it takes a while before sparks would be ignited...it just needs to take another chance which isn't a bad thing at all.

    *Nishiboy - sacred as it is, it still is one of the best sentences invented.

    *Mr. Chan - I know it will develop in time. We're still dating so let's hope for the best. I thank thee for the comment.

    *my-so-called-Quest - that is unarguably true although of course discretion is to be handled with utmost care. You don't want to be viewed as an antagonist. There's a big difference.

    Best of wishes to your endeavors...

    ReplyDelete
  6. yup, a bit harsh but at least you know the consequence if weren't true to that person regarding what you really feel at the start.

    thanks btw!

    so how are you? hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am getting by. Thank you for asking. Hehehe.

    It can be a little daunting but it is better than being a liar.

    A pretty little liar.

    Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nothing wrong with reservation. just don't lead the guy on if there really is no feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. anteros' dominion - for sometimes, words uttered can aggravate a current emotional state.

    ReplyDelete
  10. U did the right thing, in my opinion. Better be honest than to hurt someone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is true. Feelings are fleeting and emotions are but a state of the mind but it takes time to get used to them. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts