Of A Certain Uncertainty

My eyes widened.

And handed Paul his phone back.

"I know him." I calmly told him.

"What?" He asked.

"I know him. He's my friend's partner."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"How can you be sure?"

"I can show you my friend's Facebook pictures."

"Are they still together?"

"I will ask." I was pressured

Although I may be wrong.

He might be a poser or the real thing.

Anyway, I got my phone and searched for my friend. I looked for his albums. I looked through the pictures in the albums just to show Paul the proof that they are together.

And finally I was able to find one, where they posed for a picture inside the church. They were sitting on the wooden bench, James and his partner were smiling. James' smile was like he was in bliss.

I showed Paul their picture.

He just smiled at the picture. I know what that means. He's still gonna pursue his plans for Sunday.

I had to act fast.

And so, I sent a text to James that instant.



Part 2

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts