Three Hours

"I want to help." I told Dean out of the blue.

"I said I want to help you clean out your condo." I repeated.

He looked at me with a little surprise in his eyes.

"When?" I asked.

"Next week? How about Saturday?" He replied.

"Sounds perfect."

And gave him a huge smile.

"What time is it?"

"It's nearly our time G."

But he continued. "After we broke up, we talked inside the car. 'So, somebody will seat on the passenger side other than me.' I gave the whole drama."

"You know what's his reply?"

"What?"

"Everyone needs to move on. I have."

My face turned sad, even lonely. Nobody deserves to hear something like that. Something as cold as that.

I hugged him again.

"I only used you Dean. Didn't you see it before? I was following your tracks because I want to outdo you." The ex told him.

"Three and a half years G. I told him I don't believe him. Not at all."

I tried to scrutinize him. There was denial written all over his face. Perhaps deep inside, there were signs of betrayal. But he was madly in love. He couldn't care less.

I nodded. "Dean, I think we need to prepare."

"Sure. Let me just shower." And gave me a peck on the cheek.

After a few minutes we went out of the room.

"So G, I'll keep you posted. We'll clean the place."

"Sure thing Dean. You know my schedule."

"I do. Thanks." And we hugged.

I waved goodbye as we headed to different directions.

And he stopped communicating since.



Part 3

Comments

  1. thats kinda dramticly harsh answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. lagi talaga akong na aapektuhan sa mga stories mo tapos nakikinig pa ko ng "just give me a reason" by pink. very timely.. argh! kaiyak! tinigial ko na nga yang mga ganyang drama eh naman! hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so no more cleaning out the condo, right? Haist

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts