Playlist: Runway Rampage

This is probably my biggest addiction courtesy of The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show which I have been avidly watching since 2006.

Yeah, I'm a complete sucker for these ladies and that's not a bad thing at all!


I mean, come on. The lights, the glitter, the wings, the works!

Every day I try to listen to the runway music when I feel sexy. Okay, so everyday I feel sexy, fine.

Well, I can always assume.

10. Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas. The song just feels so good that whenever I hear this song, I feel like Adriana Lima who can make it werq!

9. What's Your Name by Usher. What's your name? Baby, what's your number? Man, I love this song. The first time I heard this one, I played it over and over and over until my ears got tired from it. A good runway song, nonetheless.

8. Bossy by Kelis. I went gaga over this remixed VS version. It has that beat that makes you wanna go thump, thump, thump on a catwalk. I actually realized that aside from this song, only her song Milkshake comes to mind.

7. Teenage Dream by Katy Perry. Hands down, one of my most played songs. Ever.

6. Touch Me by Tiesto. Hell! This was one of the songs I truly, truly had a hard time searching. Firstly, DJ Tiesto usually has manic songs, like manic, non-lyrical songs so I wouldn't have guessed that he actually has a song that's so effin' cool! Okay, I'm exaggerating. But it's true, this song really is something.

5. Beware Of The Dog by Jamelia versus Depeche Mode. Have you heard this song? It's a VS remix of two songs. Now I don't know about Jamelia's song but I have heard Personal Jesus by Depeche Mode where the song was mixed with. Great tune and also has an implication.

4. Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake. Yup. Justin Timberlake. Well it wouldn't be a fashion show without this song, right? I honestly got addicted to watching the VS because of this song. I don't know, there's just something so undeniably hot in this song you feel as if you're Alessandra or Miranda.

3. I Got It From My Mama  by Will.I.Am. This song, this song is the bomb! 'Nuff said.

2. When You Were Young by The Killers. They say the Devil's water it ain't so sweet, you don't have to drink right now, but you can dip your feet, every once in a little while. An absolutely one of my top songs. The rhythm is great. I betcha.

1. Angel by Akon. They aren't called 'angels' for nothing. What better way to cap off this list than to put this song as the chart-topper of my favorite runway song ever? Well I tell you this song is really not just a feel good song but it makes you want to model back and forth your house with this song.


Believe me, I still do!

Comments

  1. I remember in one of your past entries when you pointed out that while most of our kafatids favor Ms Universe, you consider the Victoria's Secret fashion show as your number 1 gay-oriented show. And when I made a comment that mine is the Oscars you replied with "di ba pang-matanda yun" or something to that effect in English LOLs.

    So you've been a fan since 2006, but did you know that a lot of people consider the 2005 VS show the most beautiful and the most unforgettable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. We share the same addiction. And I believe that JT's Sexy Back was THE best VS runway music EVERR! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with JT's Sexy back. i always play that while i walk. hehe

    try 22 grand jobs by the rakes. this version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z68VLtFBqec : )

    or ke$ha's Blow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts