The Boldest Move

"I want to kiss boys tonight."

And so it is true, alcohol makes you more courageous.

I whispered bluntly to my boyfriend while sitting inside the videoke room, tipsy.

"Go ahead."

He guffawed slightly.


I held his hand and squeezed it tightly. My love for him does not wane.

He will still be a royalty in my heart.

But last night, last night my carnal instinct went domineering.

There were just some guys too hard to resist. I was ready for the consequences if such might occur after.

Guys I already saw numerous times, guys I just wanted to taste lips and lock mine with.

"So G, reverting back to the old sl** you were?"

My mind snorted while I went outside for boys to tame.

"Why yes I will."

Two guys and just one me.

How can lil' ol' G manage?

And another boy you've met quite a few times.

But remember G, your friend had him first. He was even one of his concubines.

Well it seems your friend looked too busy to be bothered.

Perfect.

But first you grabbed two boys and placed them in the room, sandwiched yourself between them and started kissing the boy on the right, tasting the mix of soju and saliva. And then you made a go for the left guy's lips, smothering yourself with his breath and saliva.

Disgustingly delicious.

I got up from the couch where we made out, I fixed myself, and mingled some more.

And hungry for more.

Eyeing CE from afar made me realize how I wanted to taste him badly.

True, he is cute but his sex appeal exudes overwhelmingly

 I expect nothing short from your expectations.

But it seems fate is not on my side. Moments missed because of my second thoughts and doubts.

Ah, conscience is such a formidable enemy at that time.

I turned away and told myself "May be next time. And when I am ready, I would not hold back anymore."

It was already 4 in the morning, and there I was standing outside the establishment looking at him and his friends. O bar would be their next destination.

He looked at me for the last time, I came near him.

"I want to kiss you but I guess I'm kinda shy with your boyfriend around."

My doubt vanished.

I motioned my finger for him to come me.

I felt his breath hot and moist, and wanting.

And we kissed in front of the establishment, in front of the crowd, and in front of my boyfriend who was a few feet away.

I unlocked my lips from his mouth and let go of my hand from his hand.

Immediately, I turned away and joined the group nearby while he slid inside the cab with K and his gang.

I grabbed my boyfriend's hand then placed my hand across his shoulder.

I returned back to reality.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts