This Boy, This Little Boy Part 2

Well who said anything about not continuing what I already started?


Of course I will, silly.


41. I am not afraid of dying but of ageing.


42. I love desserts. A homemade fruit salad is for me, absolutely divine.


43. Most exciting s**? Me and him with his sleeping brother and mom in front. :)


44. I don't like watching movies. I strongly think it's a waste of time. And good money.


45. I drink coffee three times a day. It's an addiction.


46. Spice Girls forever!!! Wheee!!!


47. Snarl is my favorite Transformers character.


48. Speaking of, I was fascinated by dinosaurs. Too bad they were extinct by the time I was born.


49. Me and sarcasm are best of friends.


50. Me and patience never really got along quite well.


51. I used to collect chopsticks from every Chinese or Japanese Restaurant I go to until I realized most of them actually have one supplier with the same packaging.


52. Hugs for me is the best form of expression of love.


53. Between you and me, I masturbate before clubbing. Go figure.


54. I admit, I'm bad in Math, really bad but the factor tree was my forte.


55. I have always wanted to model but I guess we can't have it all, can we?


56. I grew up as a people pleaser.


57. My teenage rebellious stage came when I was already in college. Talk about late.


58. When I was in frosh,I let my hair get long ala F4. The end result: Cousin It from The Addams family.


59. The majority of time I spent watching tv is watching cartoons. Phineas and Ferb rocks!


60. I was a Pokemon card collector.


61.  Favorite movie line: "I shall destroy you!" - Hatsumomo, Memoirs of a Geisha.


62. I say shoot instead of shit. Lesser evil, I guess.


63. I got circumcised when I was 15.


64. When I was younger I thought I was impotent.


65. Boredom kills me.


66. I grew up with manipulative, overprotective, immature parents.


67. I am not vain.


68. People sometimes think I fish for comments, little do they know it's actually lack of self-confidence.


69. I was born when 2 peso bills were still existing. :)


70. Boxer briefs only at night.


71.  I have never, ever liked the smell of incense.


72. The most beautiful scene I ever saw was at Intramuros overlooking the Manila Hotel while fireworks lit up the ominous yet incandescent sky.


73. I do not eat meat innards. They are way disgusting for me.


74. I have restarted on my no beef, no pork diet again after I ate a Chicago deep dish. Damn you pizza and your ultimate goodness! Damn you!!!


75. I am positively, dangerously impulsive.

Comments

  1. Keep 'em coming. I'd love to do something like this in the future, pero baka wala ako maisip in the process. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for more FACTS about u! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 56,57,64,68

    We need a support group! haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts