The Trip

If it isn't G and his ruminations in life.


Another day of boredom I see.


They say boredom kills. I say boredom seeks.


When the day seems too excruciatingly unexcited and dull, one must search for the fun things around.


After all, we are creatures of incomplete contentment.


With three boys on the list, you can't go wrong nor unfulfilled.


And with the weekend right under your nose, G, I suppose one out of three isn't bad at all.


But you know how the saying goes that three is a company and four is a crowd?


Why not make it a pleasurable crowd then?


Oh you and your impulses never cease to amaze me.


And you say anyone who tickles your fancy?


;)

Comments

  1. nice blog! poetic in nature Mr.G!

    just followed your blog. hope u'l follow me too thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 is a company three is a crowd db?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tama ka fafa! - kahit di ko na-digs sa lalim ng ingles- basta galing sa yo alam ko tama hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Carrie - haha! Woot woot? I should be doing the same for you!

    *my-so-called-Quest - hopefully it will be. :)

    *Desole Boy - it's a lifestyle dude. Once you get in, you'll have a hard time getting out but there's a lesson along the way...

    *PluripotentNurse - thanks for dropping by dude, appreciate it.

    *Nimmy - WOW? Is that all? Hehe. By the way, happy monthly anniversary to you and Leo.

    *ghostfreak - not since orgies were discovered. ;)

    *JR - haha! You know, you could have just commented a smiley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so ano nangyari? haha.

    pag bored nga naman ang mga tao. may mga nagmomall, may mga nanonood ng sine, may mga nakiki-orgy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's just say I got my just desserts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts