Hence Gone

I could hear my heart beating louder than my footsteps.


The footsteps I was taking were getting smaller by the second.


Every second feels as if time was slowly creeping into my life.


Life or lack thereof was staring completely into my face.


The face exceptionally familiar since conception.


Since conception I have come to realize that youth vanishes.


As it vanishes so were the memories and feelings of past.


As past washes away all that was left of the person only solemnity remains.


And the remains of the person shall be buried who once was someone I admired.






Bye 'Lo...

Comments

  1. aww. condolence G.
    i'll include him in my prayers. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really know the backstory, but if it applies, then my condolences as well. It must've been difficult to lose someone you admired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I send out my condolences to you and your family, G.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts