Can A Headturner Really Have The World?

I have met guys that I can justifiably attest as attractive. Relating to the laws of attraction especially in the gay world, I am hooked-up with these types of guys. Salivating over them is inappropriate maybe lusting is a more politically correct term. :) I admit it, I treasure a good-looking boyfriend as if I've won a multi-million lottery jackpot. And I'm also afraid to say that I treat him like prized trophy worthy to be displayed, complimented by flattering words of awesomeness and with pride. Sadly, from my experiences and my perspective, I fail having a relationship with them.

Why? First off, they're high maintenance, they just can't be seen going anywhere from a small-time mall to a cheapo restaurant or even a nearby little gym. They know they are elite so they only deserve the best. I do understand what they're thinking or a small part of how they think.

Second, they're too proud of themselves. Try a hot air balloon with eyes, nose and mouth as an example. Hey, there is a FINE LINE between confidence and boastfulness. They brag about people they have met, dated and dumped. Broke hearts of numerous guys who courted them till tears welled up from their tear ducts.

Lastly, what I noticed about them is that they're very smooth talkers. Like everything that comes out of their mouth are facts and every time they say something good or noticeable about you... BOOM! You get caught in a frenzy of shock, awe and mesmerized. You instantly get so interested with him. Isn't flattery such a fiend? Seriously, they can talk their way out of a sticky situation and come out as a heroine complete with a cape, tightly-fitted costume and a smile that could melt you, literally. Also, there would be occasions where they are very persuasive like a salesman trying to let me purchase a gadget or an item BUT the difference between them is that with the former, I could decline and give a resounding NO but with the latter, the moment I look into his angelic face and he smiles at me...shoot! I'm going to treat you for lunch and dinner dude, where do you wanna eat?  


Headturners in the gay world really has the advantage of being someone powerful even if they're not intellectual or not a good conversationalist. They belong to the top part of the food chain hence their egos and popularity. Average-looking guys regard them as an icon, a royalty bound to rule them with mercy. I know I may be stereotyping but this is based on my experience, what I went through with these type of guys. Let me ask you this, would you rather have the most gorgeous, buffed, fittest guy symbolized by a glimmering, shining trophy or a certificate for having a boyfriend who has average looks but loves you deeply for who you really are? 


Like what they say, the world is your oyster, IF you're a gay headturner. :)


Comments

Popular Posts