Pump-up Songs

Here's a list of the songs I typically listen to when I exercise.

10) Just One Last Time by David Guetta - this luscious techno music is pure adrenaline rush. I see to it that I get to play it in my ipod or even in my sports headset. When you get to the chorus, you just want to make a sprint and feel the tension of the music.

"Even though it hurts I can't slow down
Walls are closing in and I hit the ground
Whispers of tomorrow echo in my mind
Just one last time."

9) Finally Found You by Enrique Iglesias - I have a craving for pop music ever since the Spice Girls came out and this is no exception. Enrique has proven himself worthy of being listened to not just in the airwaves but also in clubs, especially his songs with remixes. Although some of his songs imply affairs. Oh well.

8) Don't You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia - the song that made me download their whole album. Don't You Worry Child has been an absolute favorite of mine ever since I was able to know the title.

"See heaven's got a place for you."

7) Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall by Swedish House Mafia - now you guys might know that Coldplay is actually the one who brought to life this song but the SHM's version sounds more for clubs, and predominantly, more to my liking. Great song. I don't get much of its meaning but I tried so hard just to know this song that I don't care what it means!

6) Wake Me Up by Avicii - I love this song because of its beat and, well, I can relate to its lyrics. Like I told you before some techno or trance or house songs may have blurred meanings but this one is one of those exceptions.

"So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself, and I
Didn't know I was lost."


5) Boomerang by Akon - this song is so good I can't stop listening to it. Heard it from a gym mate and had trouble finding it in torrent. Search engines gone whack, I guess. But finally when I was able to download it, I listened to it every freaking day. Swear.

4) The Spark by Afrojack - first time I watched this song in MTV I knew I had to get it. Very feel good music. Danceable too. Afrojack, as I recall has a song in Dance Dance Revolution. I am just not sure if it's the same artist.

3) If I Lose Myself by Tiesto and One Republic - one of the newest songs I am currently hooked up with. Actually I just realized how good this song is when I was running in BGC. Knowing Tiesto, his songs are mostly non-lyrical. Good to know he is changing his music a bit and collaborating with different artists.

2) Patron Tequila by Paradiso Girls - of course I would include this! This is the sh*t. Awesome beat and lyrics.

"Who wanna get drunk?"

1) Teenage Dream by Katy Perry - now I know most of you have moved on from this song as this is so 2010 but let me tell you that this remains to be my favorite. There is just something so magical about those lyrics. I don't know but who cares!

There you have it, my top 10 tracks. The tracks I have listened to over and over again and there's no sign of me stopping from listening to them.

What's yours?

I would love to know your suggestions so I can update my playlist too.

Comments

  1. Let me share to you my fave EDM tracks of the moment haha :) We have a similar taste of music ah! :)
    1. Paris Satisfaction (Chuckie Pass That Dutch Bootleg) - love this to bits best song to get tipsy to
    2. Counting Stars (Lonczinski Remix) - Waay better version than the original
    3. Dare You - Hardwell - Has good lyrics and it pushes me to run even more! just listen to the lyrics
    4. Safe and Sound (Dzeko and Torres) - Best version of the song to get tipsy to!
    5. Tsunami (Levito Edit) - Best song to jog with :)

    Listen to them ha! and tell me what you think haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was trying to download them through torrent unfortunately none of them were searchable.

      But thank you for the help. I might ask them from someone else. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts