The Ones Who Win The War

Nishiboy suddenly messaged me in Facebook.

"Honey, I'm stressed."

We don't really talk much so I was a little surprised.

"Oh, what's stressing you out?" I asked.

"I've been dating this guy for a week now. We saw each other daily for the past week and now he..."

"What?"

"He is dating another guy now."

"Hay, honey, I know where you are coming from."

"I really like him, G."

"But what about your boy, the one you were head-over-heels when we last saw each other in O Bar?"

"I told him to stop anymore. He was being passive for the past weeks and I just felt it was time for me to let go because that was going nowhere."

"Oh..."

"But here's the thing, now he's the one pursuing."

"I see. What's your decision then?"

"We will talk when he gets home from Europe but as far as I am concerned, it's over."

"Boys, they're nothing but trouble and heartaches. :)"

"I know, G."

"So what's next for us Nishiboy?"

"I don't know."

"I don't too."

Sometimes we wonder too much what future awaits for gays like us: one minute you were happy with him and the next thing you know, you part ways. Most of us have been in there. We have done that and we have done them oh so many times that we can't help wondering and wandering.

We have lost innumerably, which begs the question:

Will we ever win?

Comments

  1. I'll be in MNL next month! We should churva over coffee with Nishiboy! WHeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always believe in right timing. In time we will.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. as the cliche goes, it's not the destination but the journey that matters.

    next guys, please!


    lolz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts