Club Emo

Recently, there has been a wave of club songs for the drama kings which you might find interesting:

1) Clarity by Zedd. Ah yes, Clarity is that song where you're confused about a person. Should you leave or stay? Would it be futile or fruitful in the end? Listen to it, it's got a nice medium tempo.

"If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy? If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?"

2) Sweet Nothing by Calvin Harris. One of my absolute favorite. The first time I heard it I got hooked up immediately. Who wouldn't? I mean we meet guys, fall for them, only to find out they're not actually into being exclusive more so into commitments.

3) Just One Last Time by David Guetta. This song I just downloaded this week, and boy is it a good song or what? Nothing beats Guetta splashed with a little emo for a twist.

4) Finally Found You by Enrique Iglesias. This song together with the song above are the latest I have downloaded for my music collection. I am not sure how long they have been playing over the airwaves but it's just now I got to hear them. Or I just forgot that I may have heard them earlier. Oh well. Man, this song is so upbeat and the lyrics are top-notch. Protecting the one you truly love, whatever it takes. You may think it's corny and mushy - well it is - but the point is, it's a good song when you're feeling down.

5) Stay by Rihanna feat Bass King Remix. Okay, not necessarily a club/house song per se that's why I added the Bass King. This song tells a lot of how a person deals with someone he really treasures but people just feel that person is not for you. Against all odds. Wonderful song, really.

One common denominator: Relatable.

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing. Will look for these songs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. G, Try listening to Armin van Buuren's This is What It Feels Like (feat Trevor Guthrie)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts