Puppetry

"You have condoms?" He asked our friend who was having a spiked pineapple drink.


He disappeared for a while and appeared a few seconds after, holding the drink on his right and a small packet on the left. He gave the small packet to the guy and went to the kitchen, while dancing.


He tore it with craving eyes while I was still pinned down under his body. He set it aside and came near my face.


"Kiss me." He ordered again.


I looked away on his face. "I can't. I just can't." I regrettably told him.


"Sorry, I really am. But you know I had a crush on you ever since we met." He told me while he cupped my face and directed it towards his face. He looked at me with shame.


Boys and their words, their flattering words.


I looked into his eyes and felt guilty. I gave him a smack.


But he couldn't take the smack as an answer.


He licked my upper lip, ensuring that he gets all the area covered with his tongue. He continued to the lower lip doing the same thing.


I slowly started to open my mouth and tried to lift my body a little while I was slowly starting to open my mouth to give him a kiss but he pinned me down and his tongue went inside my half-opened mouth.


My body arched a little. I could feel electricity running all over. And everyone knows electricity causes heat.


He literally placed his body on top of me and got the torn packet near the headboard of the bed.


"What?" I was startled. "I thought this was not part of the plan? I told you I'm not up for it."


He went deaf. He started placing the condom. I was under his body. I was in a bit of panic.


This guy, he doesn't give up. I thought to myself.


He started to position me, lifting my legs, but I refuse. I refuse the idea.


"Please." He looked at me again.


"I will tell your boyfriend." I threatened him.


"We are open."


I knew that. Damn. Useless rebuttal.


He started to lift again my legs, slowly, surely.


I closed my eyes as he did his.


"Moan for me." He commanded one last time.


And so I did while a club song was playing in the background.


That bad girl power I got, I'll abuse it tonight
'Cause tonight got poison on my mind
That power I got, you'll be mine when I strive, feel alive
Got poison on my mind.










Part 2

Comments

  1. G, did you fake it? your moans?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's one mean lustful, what did he call it? 'crush'[?]

    ReplyDelete
  3. "What?" I was startled. "I thought this was not part of the plan? I told you I'm not up for it."


    He went deaf. He started placing the condom. I was under his body. I was in a bit of panic.


    How many times have I found myself in this situation? Rape, I say! Rape with consent! Hahahaha

    and then there's this:


    "Kiss me." He ordered again.


    I looked away on his face. "I can't. I just can't." I regrettably told him.

    "Sorry, I really am. But you know I had a crush on you ever since we met." He told me while he cupped my face and directed it towards his face. He looked at me with shame.


    Boys and their words, their flattering words.


    My recent burning at you know where last Saturday was something similar, G. As Kane put it, nawiwili ka na, Spiral! Hahaha.

    I saw pictures uploaded yesterday. Que horror! That's how pre-burning me would react, but now, this girl's motto is "laugh and let go," and it has worked wonders! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Nate - Whew indeed. :)

    *the green breaker - well, that can be talked upon...hahaha. Kidding.

    *bien - no. He actually didn't need to tell me that. WAHAHAHAHA!

    *Jon - you know what they say, flattery will get you nowhere. In his case he did.

    *Spiral Prince - aren't we of the same league then? We play hard to get but they drive such a hard bargain. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poison talaga teh? hahaha. Natawa ako sa useless rebuttal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hot! Check out my blog:

    underduhrainbows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Nimmy - hahaha. Coincidentally that was really the song playing that's why it left a very different feeling in my mouth when i hear this song. :)

    *underduhrainbows - nice blog. Keep the juices flowing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts