Fucking Friends?

I remembered a famous blogger posting this topic. He said that at this time and at his age, he is now enjoying more having sex with friends or close friends rather than meeting up with someone on a social networking site or in a club. Now, this is not an outrageous idea for me but the thought of his statement made me think a lot. When I came out, the word FuBu is already known by both hetero and homo alike that it became a Mom and Pop term. I had been one and so do many other people who were and are still experimenting/ discovering themselves. I have already opened my mind that we are insatiable creatures hence the lingering for more and more, contentment is the last option.

 Fucking Friends? Seriously? FuBu as opposed to FuFi. Hehehe... Cuter term though. Oh, I think I had someone like this before but lately have I realized that we turned out this way.

 Let's call him E. I first met E when I was in college, he was introduced to me by a very good friend and classmate of mine. He was introduced in front of our University cafeteria. He looks quite average and really doesn't have that appeal to say the least. He looks prim and proper and his hair is cut semi-kal style. He doesn't look flashy nor does he look very attractive. What I'm pointing out is that I never, ever smelled him upon his introduction.
E is a sophomore that time under the same Institute that I'm in. I was already a senior that time and is also in a relationship. We met a couple of times in campus and everytime we see each other, there was really nothing in him to distinguish his sexuality.

 Months passed and I am already nearing stepping out of college. I think early January, that was the time when we were starting to text each other. I don't even remember how he got my number or how I got his (sign of aging). Now, these texts are very friendly, informal and civil. It's more of the Hi, hello, what are you doing types and not your typical what's your trip, NASL, your place or mine texts. Days passed and I seem to notice how he is beginning to text me more often but since graduation is near and I have tons and tons to accomplish and finish then I don't reply to him sometimes or I just tell him that I'm quite busy and I might not be able to make a reply immediately. I didn't give color to his texts since: 1) I'm committed 2) I have a lot to think about from work to career to stability,etc 3) I can't even sense the guy if he's gay or not 4) He doesn't appeal to me, not one bit but the weird thing is that he's somehow getting affectionate through his texts more and more and it's giving me the creeps. E is a very like-able person I have to admit that but of course when you perceive someone as straight then being affectionate to someone like me will be chaotic and I'm not even telling my sexuality to him. I remember him texting me one Sunday morning what I'm doing, I just got home that time from Malate. He was being persistent and so intrusive but I unhesitatingly told him I went out to a club last night which is true. He asked me where and what club and I told him it's just a nearby bar. He said something very vague like I'm so secretive and I told him that I'm a person who you can't read in just a single chapter. I ended our small text conversation because I want to sleep and just dream the day away.

 One day, me and my college friends assembled a small get together at our house and since E lives also in the South then I gladly asked him if he could join us. He obliged. The day came for the get together and he was one of the first people who was able to arrive at our home after a while, my college friends followed. Weird thing is, he was hugging me all the time...it was a bit surprising but because I have accustomed to those types of practices where hugs are for affection or for comfort or both but since I thought E is straight then it's fairly safe to say that I don't give a damn if he hugs me tightly or not. My college friends noticed and I got embarrassed because of that. After my friends left, we were the only people on the house, he suddenly asked me if we could go upstairs, I was like, whoa?! Dude, what do you want to do? Sleep? Take a nap? Cuddle? I was taken aback. He was murmuring something in my ear that made me gush a little. Kidding aside, he became very serious with the tone and of course, the joker in me is saying give in but to be perfectly respectful to my parents and to our home, I decided to joke around and let him off the hook...for now...

Part 1

Comments

Popular Posts