Millenial Talk

"Hay, Aaron iba na talaga ang mga bata ngayon ano?"
We were chatting while roaming around Shangri-la, waiting for another friend.
"Sinabi mo pa," He said in a matter-of-factly tone.

"These millenials really have a different thought process." I added.
"G, kasama pa tayo sa millenial generation," Aaron quipped.
"Hahaha! I knowww. But these younger guys, them, they're really something."
Aaron just smiled at me.
We decided to transfer to SM Megamall since we were looking for an inexpensive place to eat and we were getting bored at Shang too.
"Sorry, I'm late." Jap said while hobbling towards us from Zara.
"Anong nangyari sa iyo?" I asked.
"Natapilok sa treadmill yet still continued to use the treadmill the next day," He said. "Actually isang buwan na itong masakit."
"Have you seen an orthopedist for that?" I asked.
Aaron looked at me.
Jap replied: "Well, you know what I'm dealing with now..."
"I know, Jap. I understand." I didn't ask further.
"Susunod pala si Drew." Jap said.
"Ah si Drew. It has been a while!"
The last time I saw Drew, Jap and Aaron together was five years ago - 2011. Malate was still alive. We were younger back then...Had more endurance and partied-till-we-dropped.
Five years. Can you imagine? OBar Malate was still quite famous.
So there we were, waiting at the foodcourt for Drew to arrive.



Part 1

Comments

Popular Posts