30,000 Feet Above Ground

Processed soy with caramelized brown sugar
So last 26th of March marked my two months here.

Can you imagine?

I've been living and residing here for 60 days already.

But it's time for me to say goodbye to this beautiful place.

The places are beautiful. The people are beautiful. Everything is beautiful here.

But anxiety got the best of me - with adjustment taking longer than expected and workload eating pretty much my time.

Yeah I'm a quitter. No saving grace here.

So I'm going back to ridiculously congested and clogged Manila with the hopes of doing something better - a work with a purpose or perhaps finally open a vegan shop.

This is far from the end of my journey here. I will always cherish the memories I have gained here as well as the people I have encountered and bonded here.

This place will always be special.

For a Manila boy, that is.






Part 3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts