Marco

"I can't."

"Yes you can."


"No I can't, Marco."


"Please?"


"Really. As much as I want to. I still have work."


I tried thinking of a bargain.


"How about tomorrow? Friday?"


"I can't, G. Tomorrow I have work."


"Then let's schedule that by Saturday?"


"Fine."


"So be it."


He finally agreed.


"By the way, what's your name?"


"Marco. Yours?"


"G."


"That's a nice name Marco." I added.


"Thanks."


"You have a nice body too."


"Thank you G. You too. But I really have not worked out for months now."


"Really? Man, I wish I could do that and not worry."


"I actually want to get fatter."


*Silence


"Seriously?" I felt he seemed ridiculous.


"Seriously."


'Haha."


"Why?"


"Because you're really boastful!"


"I'm not. ;)"


"You are."


"No, I'm not G."


"By the way, where do you work?"


"I work as a part-time teacher in Alabang. How about you?"


"I work as a Health Coach in Taguig."


"That's nice."


"Thanks. Your work is nice too!" I told him.


"Yeah. I believe that children really are the future."


"I believe so too. :) So...do you want to talk about your breakup?"


"Nah. I believe we'll leave that for Saturday."


"Alright. Looking forward."


And with that I flipped my phone and tried falling to sleep.







Part 2

Comments

Popular Posts