It Has Been A While

He led me towards the back area of the house.

My heart was thumping madly.

I was nervous again. Or excited?

A few walks and we arrived at a room with two double deck beds.

"This is where I stay." He showed me where he sleeps and where his other roommates sleep.

"I see."

"Sit down." He told me.

I sat down on his bed and looked around the room.

"So, where do you work in Makati?"

He mentioned the name of the company and the place.

"That's near my office!" I told him with a raised voice.

We chuckled.

"But I doubt we'll see each other as I'm on night shift."

"Whew, that's a relief." I sighed.

I moved and he sat near the edge of the bed while I lied down.

We talked about his life: what province he came from and where he stayed, to what happened to him here in Manila and where he is now...

In a way, I got calmer. He did make me feel like a friend even in that random moment.

I inched closer to him, making sure he does not feel intimidated or perhaps, awkward.

I hugged him and he hugged back.

The last time I hugged someone was more than a month ago, when I was still, um, unavailable.

After a while he stood up and I moved near the edge of the bed.

He looked me in the eye. His eyes were fierce. It was like a spear ready to pierce through.

He bent down and kissed me on my lips. Rough. Just like how I want it.

I fought back, battling his kiss with a more aggressive one. How I had missed that.

He stopped and stood again. He looked at me with curiosity.

And suddenly, he pulled his shorts down.

There it was, the moment we both had been waiting for.

I played with it, toyed it, fondled it, licked it.

He loved giving it to me, pushed it through my mouth like there's no tomorrow. My mouth drooled. It salivated.

Damn that was intense!

After thrusting me for several times, I looked at him and how he winced, how he moaned, how I knew it was time.

"You want it, huh?" He asked me. No, he commended me.

"Yes." I told him precisely. And I opened my mouth while he placed it near.

""F**K, G!"

It exploded inside me. A lava of white goo gushing down the crevice of my mouth towards the throat.

And I swallowed them all.

He smiled at me and kissed me torridly.

I felt disgusted for having done that.

But I was satisfied, in a transient way.




Part 2

Comments

  1. haha well atleast your were satisfied

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh. Singular noun na pala ang peg mo Bortable G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. swallow it is. you are so back in the scene G. :0

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts