12 PM

*12PM, Monday

"Wooohooo!!!"

I shouted at the top of my lungs while we were speeding along TPLEX.

"Putangina!!!

Wooohooo!!!" The loudest shout I did in my entire life.

"This is the most fun I had! Thank you!" I looked at him and gave him my widest smile.

*8AM, Monday

We were watching The Voice Teens knockout rounds when someone randomly messaged him. I caught glimpse of it.

It had a term of endearment.

"I wanna read the message."

"What?" He asked.

"I said I wanna read the message." My tone was more forceful.

"No." He replied.

"Yes I do. I have the right to know. I'm your partner."

"No you don't have to know."

"Why? Did you sleep with whoever messaged you?"

I was already becoming frantic and placing my things inside my bag randomly.

"I have something to tell you..."

We sat down at the edge of the bed.

"I am still with my partner in Singapore." He looked at my face.

The silence was deafening. I didn’t even know what I was doing.

"I wanna go home." I was sobbing and my hands were shaking simultaneously. "I wanna go home. Please take me home now."

I grabbed my bag but because of the shaking it was difficult opening the sliding door.

I couldn't breathe well. I couldn't think well.

I was trying my best to grasp the situation.

Finally I was able to open the door and get out of the room. I felt I was about to pass out.

He opened the gate while I waited for him and placed my bag on top of the car.

I looked at him opening the gate.

And felt a fit of rage.

I grabbed my bag and threw it.

"Putangina naman!"

I threw the bag again and when it fell, I kicked it as hard as I can. I then gave my most sardonic laughter. I just couldn't believe what was happening.

My emotions were running high. So high that I couldn't explain what I was feeling anymore.




Part 1

Comments

  1. This entry sort of reminds me of the book "The perks of being a wallflower". :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts