33,000 Feet Above Ground

Right Wing
"This is it," I gave a deep sigh and placed my arm over the window while I leaned.

"No turning back."

As the plane blasted into midair all I could think of was what future awaits me to a new place.

I have waited for an opportunity like this for years and now that it finally was given to me, I felt scared.

Yes, scared was the word.

But more like scared and excited simultaneously.

I couldn't think of other things while on flight aside from finding a house to stay as well as what appliances I would have to purchase once I get there.

Everything from scratch.

Clothes, shoes, extra bags, towels, blankets, a few toiletries and accessories. These are all the things I brought with me.

A few emotional baggage as well.

And I didn't incur any excess baggage.

I kid.




Part 1

Comments

Popular Posts