Tip Of The Iceberg

Nothing seems to work anymore.

Nothing seems to be going right anymore.

My year started not so good with our breakup then I thought it would get better, I was optimistic. But nowadays it has turned for the worst.

Inside the public jeep while on the way to work I was listening to Selena Gomez's song "The Heart Wants What It Wants".

It got me. Really bad.

If this is a delayed reaction post-breakup heartache then I don't want to experience this any longer.

The hole you left in my heart is as wide as I couldn't have imagined. The heart bleeds everyday, dripping as if it could go on forever.

But it couldn't.

There's no forever.

No 'you', no 'me', no 'us'. Not anymore.

Our memories, mostly your memories, I keep in my mind and my heart.

Hopefully I'd be able to push them back as wonderful memories just waiting to be experienced again. With you. With someone. With anyone.

Memories that I'll come to cherish, not now, but in its perfect time.

Till then...thank you for letting me love you.



"This is a modern fairy tale.
No happy endings.
No wind in our sail.
But I can't imagine life without you." -Selena Gomez

Comments

Popular Posts