Cloud Storage

One week and three days. That's how long we have broken up.

I still think of you from time to time. But not like last week. I did cry a little, but not as much as I lost Chloe, my pet cat.

Ate asked me over the weekend if you're coming over. She told me she feels different with you not around over the weekend, especially Sundays. I do too.

I smiled at her and told a white lie. I told her you were busy with work.

Oh yeah, congrats on being promoted too. I know you deserve the promotion.

You were never my world. I told you that beforehand. You were part of it, yes, a large part of it, but never my world.

My sadness has ebbed for now. Our memories I hold dear. Our trips, our dinner dates, our lunch-outs - all stored within a small part of my memory. They can never be replaced thanks to you.

And as I browsed through photos of our pictures together: in Cebu, in Ilocos, in Serenitea, I think we had a great time. And we did our best to make it work.

So our photos will be stored in Google Drive where I can look at them from time to time and think of you from time to time. And hope that you think of me from time to time as well.




"There are no good or bad breakups. Just breakups."

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts