My Story

It has been a long time since I posted here. How I have missed it. Everything has been crazy lately with all the work, training and school. It's difficult to juggle all of these. Add a little lovelife to spice things up.

Yes boys and girls, I have been committed for more than a month now. He means the world to me. We met through that little, wonderful world of Hornet, and the rest as they say, is history.

Work has been fairly well. Forever graveyard as we call it but hey, it has its advantages like no traffic and no rush hour. It has its pros and cons just like every work.

Training, on the other hand, has been quite intense lately. I plan to do a triathlon in two years' time and building up endurance for now. I lift weights three times a week, jog or swim once a week. Crazy.

P.S. I have yet to purchase a bike and train.

Congratulations to me for more than a year of being a lacto-ovo-vegetarian! I couldn't be any happier with the results. People ask me how I do it. I tell them it's a lot of will power and discipline. The good thing is that people are actually willing to try.

School is a problem though. I dropped one of my two subjects for the realistic reason that I cannot go to school and work for two nights in a row. Coming from UST to Bonifacio Global City is stressful, to say the least. It's something that hopefully I can fix by next semester.

I haven't gone out lately. Heck, it has been months since I went clubbing. I have truly missed it. The last time I went out was with a friend and Nishiboy, who, by the way, was still non-committed. I miss the lights, the sound, the people. Damn, I want to go out soon!

I am not updated in the blogosphere. I don't know who slept with who or who did who or who is dating who. Haha! Of course I love gossip! The juicier and meatier, the better.

With all that has happened to the people in the Visayas region, I felt there was a need to help them in any way possible. I recently flew to Cebu to donate and volunteer. I was unable to help with the repacking as they were still awaiting the 'go' signal. Logistics has been a problem lately. I'll check if there are still other organizations needing help.

I also wanted to help with the debriefing of these people. Now, more than ever, people not only need physical needs but emotional as well. What they went through is really tough.

Amidst all of these, I am still happy. It may be hectic and stressful and tough and draining but I feel more alive than ever.

Better than ever.

Comments

  1. Hey how do u gain muscle while being vegetarian at the same time? I mean how do you reach the recommended protein level? Hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. At sana magawa ko rin ang lifestyle na yann study work and training can be quite taxing. I'll give you a pat on the back for that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I eat tofu and taho a lot. That's where I mostly get my protein. I eat eggs too but not so much.

    Thanks, I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. much congratulations are in order, for the new relationship, for being a vegetarian, for working hard to be both working and studying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol so nakita ko to dahil ginoogle ko ang nishiboy at lumabas to. labas ulit tayo next time G.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts