Heterophobic

"G, come on, introduce us to your chicks." A gym mate told me while I was exercising my triceps.

"Yeah, G, don't be too selfish." Another one added.

I just gave them a weak smile and patted my face with a towel.

Quiet and most of the time timid, that's how I am inside gym perimeters. I do talk to them but oftentimes, I really don't.

Frankly, I get petrified everytime they ask me to join them in one of their drinking sessions. Well, because people tend to ask a lot when they're having fun - ask anything when they're having fun.

I do what I do in the gym, I lift weights and enjoy the feeling of sweat and endorphins but I don't open up to them a lot. All I know is that I'm there to get fit. Camaraderie comes second. And that seems to work fine.


But this homosexuality issue still bothers me and I'm wondering also why I still have this present up till now.

It's difficult.

Perhaps it's the thought of getting lambasted. People thinking I eat d*ck for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and all those horrible jokes that are just demeaning.

Silence, as it has always been, will continue for now.

Comments

  1. pre, tara. gimik tayo sa pegasus mamaya.

    charot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. give them hints, enough to stop them from asking too much. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a decent, smart guy. That is enough for people to respect you. Char.

    Jerro

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts