The Second Encounter

And here you are again.


I thought we had an agreement, a civil one.


When was the last time? Four years? It has been really a while. I never thought you'd show up again.


I thought I had shut you out of my life for good. That was the best thing I could ever have done.


But why the sudden appearance or I just lacked insight yet again?


It is not as if I have missed you, as if I had somehow wondered how it would be like to have you again.


It was you who helped me and somehow thrashed me at the same time. Ah, how inconsistent.


Perhaps I am being too harsh. You did reinforce a certain type of fulfillment for me, a unique satisfaction.


Remember how I would always tell myself and tell you too how with you around everything just seems to be in control?


But you and me we had to stop for the reason that it was more of a destructive relationship than a beneficial one.


The last time I bid adieu. How about this time?








Purging episodes.

Comments

  1. This time you try to acquaint. Thus a limit is set. Would that work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. NKKLK! Hehe

    Hey! Sama ka sa next dinner/meet up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. reminds me of the fray's song All at once.
    maybe it isn't really over yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. Dont be bitter, show him that ur better! :D lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you can figure out a way to work around the bad things, then maybe it'd work. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts